It is About Sharing

Knowledge is for sharing. Do not keep your knowledge to yourself alone. Let it grows. The more you share, the more you learn and in the end you become a better person.

Al-Fatihah

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nothing

It has been more than 2 months I have not been posting anything in this blog. My sincere apology for not updating this blog for that long. It is not that I want to give up writing blog but it is just that time is not on my side. There were a lot of issues that I want to share with you guys but could not find the suitable time to pen it down (or perhaps that ws just an excuse).

After more than 2 months leaving this blog without any new issues, I have been thinking of what should I do with this blog. I love this blog and it means a lot of things to me. After so much of thinking, I have decided no matter what, I need to keep this blog breathing at least once a week with new posting.

Wish me luck please. I need istiqama.

No comments: